HIGHLAND DANCE - HIGHLAND DANCE TENT
- Morning Registration
- Maritime Open Championship
- Afternoon Registration
- New Brunswick Highland Games Pre-Premier National competition
- Beginner, Novice, Intermediate)
PIPING & DRUMMING - PARADE SQUARE
- 8:45am - 12:00pm
- Solo Piping & Drumming Competitions
- 1:00pm - 3:00pm
- Pipe Band Competitions
- Closing Massed Bands (Awards Ceremony)
SCOTTISH ATHLETICS - ATHLETIC FIELD
- 9:00am - 12:00pm
- Women's Heavy Athletic Events
- Open Stone, 28 lb. Weight for Distance, 14 lb. Weight for Distance, 16 lb. Hammer Toss, 12 lb. Hammer Toss, Caber Toss, 28 lb. Weight for Height
- 12:00pm - 4:00pm
- Men's Professional Heavy Athletic Events
- Clachneart Stone, 28 lb. Weight for Distance, 16 lb. Hammer Toss, Caber Toss, Picaroons Challenge Caber
Entertainment - Ceilidh Tent
- Katherine Moller
- Genre: Traditional and Original Celtic Fiddle
- Frantically Atlantic
- Genre: Traditional and Original Celtic/Roots
- Fingal's Rant
- Genre: Maritime/Celtic
WORKSHOPS - WORKSHOP TENT
- Kirkin’ o’ the Tartan.
- Bring a patch of your tartan and celebrate your heritage. Presenter: Rev. John Martin
- The ‘Scottish Snap’ and more: Atlantic Canada’s Celtic Music.
- Presenters: Frantically Atlantic
- Mysie and the Foxy Fox.
- Reading of new children’s storybook. Presented by author Norbert Stewart
- Quirky Scottish Rituals.
- Find a soulmate, marry, procreate, divorce, die. A full Scottish life. Bring a sense of humour! Presenter: Lindsay Dombrowski
- Give the Bodhran a Try!
- Loaner bodhrans may need to be shared. Presenter: Gordon Dougherty
- 10:00am - 3:00pm
- Craft tent, mini golf, entertainment, creativity centre and face painting